Director and Business Development
I have over 30 years’ experience working in the public and private sector with a particular passion in full proofing systems with practical solutions. I am very aware of the pitfalls experienced with limited budgets, workforce shortages and time restrictions. This passion has lead me to work closely with senior managers ranging from large scale public sector entities to one man bands by being able to translate and implement strategic goals and programmes into the day to day operational working of any business.
I like to think I go the extra mile with my clients providing them with coaching along the way. This is extremely rewarding, with developing our thinking, skills and increases satisfaction both professionally and personally.
- Member of the New Zealand Institute of Management
- Associate Member – Institute of Directors (NZ)
- Member of The Paediatric Society of New Zealand
Mentor / Volunteer
- Business New Zealand Mentor
- Ministry of Social Development Capability Mentor